Calendar & Schedule Information
- 2020-2021 School Year Dates
- Athletic & Activities Calendar
- JH & HS Daily Bell & Class Rotation Day Schedule 20-21
- JH & HS Daily Bulletin
- Monthly Calendar
- After School Care Permission & Contact Form
- Allergy Epi-Pen Action Plan
- Application for Enrollment
- Asthma Action Plan
- Authorization To Treat A Minor
- Chromebook Insurance 2020-2021
- Dance Guest Form
- Dental Exam Form
- Diabetes Care Plan
- Eye Exam Form
- Financial Assistance Appeal
- IHSA Sport Physical
- Illinois State Physical
- Permission To Administer Medication
- Profile Sheet
- School Absence Form
- Service Hours Form
- Shadow Day Form
- Spiritwear Order Form
- Website & Publication Permission (ILES)
We are excited to be able to offer you school lunch Monday through Friday. At this time, we will not be able to offer pizza day on Mondays.
September orders will be due by Friday, September 4.
With the rules and regulations in place for the pandemic, our school lunch program will look different this year. Here are the details:
- Single orders are $3.50.
- Double orders are $5.50.
- A double order is two sandwiches and one serving of sides.
- On PB&J day a double at the elementary school is two Smuckers Uncrustables and one serving of sides.
- On PB&J day a double at the JH & HS is three Smuckers Uncrustables and one serving of sides.
- Each day we will offer a different type of sandwich. The pre-wrapped sandwich will include meat and packets of single serving mayo and mustard. PB&J is a Smuckers Uncrustable (may be substituted with handmade PB&J).
- Sides will be prepackaged.
- Utensils and napkins will be prepackaged.
- Orders need to be placed for the entire month.
- Late orders will not be accepted.
- We can no longer accept weekly or daily orders.
- There is no walk up option to order at the window. We do have limited vending options (chips, granola bars, etc).
- Orders will be submitted online, just like last year.
- You will not be submitting payments to the office. Your payment will be added to your FACTS account. Once you receive the email that your monthly school lunch fee has been added to your FACTS account, you can login and pay. This payment will not be added to your actual tuition payment, so it will not automatically pull from your account. You will have 30 days to pay your school lunch bill. You may make partial payments.
- Your child should bring bottled water to school. The fountains will not be on due to COVID restrictions. We do have vending machines with pop, water and sports drinks.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.