Junior High & High School
News & Notes
4/2/20 – 4/9/20
e-Learning Page Online
For the most current information regarding e-Learning, please refer to the e-Learning JH & HS Student page on the website.
Have pics of your kids e-Learning? Share them with us!
Send your pics to email@example.com.
Events & Activities – Cancellations thru May 1
Everything on our school calendar thru May 1 has been cancelled or postponed. As more information comes out, we will keep you informed. Questions? Contact Mr. Joe E. Archer, Senior Administrator & JH/HS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
March Hot Lunch
We understand that many of you paid for hot lunch meals in March that were not served. For those that submitted payments, you will receive a check to reimburse you for the lunches that your student did not receive. We plan to have these checks mailed to you within the next couple of weeks. Questions? Contact Mrs. Starr McKinney at email@example.com.
Share Photos for High School Yearbook
The Yearbook Staff would like to invite you to share images that may be used in the ILHS Yearbook. If you would like to send photos, please download the ImageShare App. Here are the directions to setup your ImageShare Account.
When setting up your account, you will be asked for the school upload code. This is the ILHS Upload Code: 017670
Attention Class of 2020
Illinois Lutheran is running a campaign featuring our senior students, and we would love for all of our seniors to participate. God made each of us just the way we are, and we want to tell people out there that our school is made up of great students with individual God-given talents, gifts and interests. Who better to talk about our school than those that are about to graduate from it?
We would feature each senior on our website for a few days. We just need your student to complete a list of questions, and send us a favorite pic of your senior. Attached below is a list of the questions that your student would answer for this project. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Jessica Bushey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your Senior’s Answers & Photo to email@example.com.
FACTS Tuition for 2019 Tax Filing
Do you need a summary of tuition you paid for your 2019 tax filing? You can retrieve and print a summary of payments from FACTS:
- Login to your FACTS account
- Click on Actions, View Details
- Click on the Payments tab
- Click on View Printable Payment Summary
- Select the correct year from the drop down menu before you print your summary
Early Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year EXTENDED TO MAY 1
- Illinois Lutheran is extending the Early Registration Deadline to May 1, 2020.
- The Early Registration fee for the 2020-2021 school year is $200 per child for grades kindergarten thru 12th grade, if the fee is paid before May 1, 2020.
- After May 1, the registration fee will be $300 per child.
- The preschool registration fee is $70 and will not change after the deadline.
- The deadline to apply for financial assistance is May 1, 2020.
A few points to highlight:
- The registration fee is non-refundable, as stated in our Student Handbook.
- The tuition rates for 2020-2021 are printed on the back of your registration invoice included in the mailing.
- You can pay registration online with your credit card. Click here or on the link below, fill out the information and pay with your credit card (this year there is no additional fee for paying online).
Need-Based Financial Assistance:
- Your child(ren) must be registered for the 2020-2021 school year BEFORE applying for financial assistance.
- This year, returning school families applying for financial assistance are REQUIRED to do so BEFORE Friday, May 1, 2020. This is the cutoff date. You will not be considered for financial assistance unless you do so before this date.
- After the May 1, 2020 deadline, appeals from returning school families will only be accepted if something has changed since the time of your original application filing. (i.e. loss of job, income, etc.)
- Preschool children are not eligible for tuition assistance.
- Our Need-Based Financial Assistance application is only available online:
- Click on the link below to apply with FACTS.
- Login to FACTS. Either use your existing account information if you have applied before or create a new account.
- Click on the Apply for Financial Aid link and select the 2020-2021 school year.
- Fill out the required information and supply them with the necessary tax information.
- All forms must be submitted to FACTS before your application will be considered.
- FACTS does charge a fee for applying for financial assistance.
- All FACTS awards are based on need. Be as accurate and complete as possible when providing financial information.
Questions? Contact Jessica Bushey at 708.672.3262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Illinois Lutheran Schools App
Have you downloaded the Illinois Lutheran Schools App? This is the best way to receive the most up-to-date information from the school. It’s important that every parent downloads this app!
Check out the key features:
- Keep track of the events that are relevant to you.
- Get personalized notifications reminding you about events and schedules that are important to you.
- Sync events with your calendar with a click of a button.
- Access the Athletic & Activities calendar with one click.
- Enjoy the ease of finding all of the necessary information you need right here in the app!
- Get tailored information from your groups based on your subscriptions.
- Get the latest updates from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.