Preschool – 6th Grade
Illinois Lutheran Schools Weekly Update – July 16
School Fees & Medical Forms for 2020-2021 School Year
MEDICAL FORMS EMAIL:
You should have received an email from the school that addresses any medical exams or forms that need to be filled out and submitted to the school for the 20-21 school year. Below is a link to that email. If you did not receive the email, please contact Jessica Bushey at email@example.com. In past years, this information was sent by mail, but moving forward this will be communicated electronically.
BOOKSTORE FEES EMAIL:
You should have received an email from the school outlining bookstore fees that may be due. The only way to submit your bookstore order is online with this link. Please submit once for each child. The parent submitting the order must be a valid user on the FACTS tuition account that is set up for your family. All orders are due by August 1, 2020 or a $10 late fee will be charged.
All fees for the 20-21 school year (bookstore, athletic, hot lunch, field trips, etc.) will now be processed through your FACTS account. This will mean no more sending checks or cash to school – you will simply be able to login to your FACTS account and pay online.
Tuition Accounts 20-21
IMPORTANT CHANGES REGARDING TUITION ACCOUNTS
We have updated our accounting procedures. Please note these important changes:
- PLEASE do not mail or drop off cash or check payments to the office for tuition or bookstore fees for the 20-21 school year.
- All payments MUST be made through FACTS. Bookstore fees will be uploaded to FACTS after you have submitted your order (emails will be sent July 1 to place your orders).
- FACTS provides a variety of ways to pay – with your checking, savings, debit card or credit card.
- If you need to change your payment plan or any dates associated with your payments, contact Jessica Bushey at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Please do not set up a new account in FACTS unless you are a NEW FAMILY to Illinois Lutheran. Any changes to your schedule should be made by the office.
- If you need to update your financial information or your contact information, you can login to FACTS (the office does not have the ability to change your financial information).
Questions about your plan? Contact Jessica Bushey at email@example.com.
ILS is looking for qualified coaches who would be interested in coaching this coming school year. ILS needs coaches for grade school volleyball and high school soccer assistant coaching. If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact our Activities Director, Mr. Nate Hinz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
School Supply Lists 2020-2021
School supply lists have been updated by our teachers and are located on our website under the “Academics” menu. Click on the links below to view the lists.
Summer Office Hours
Junior High/High School (1610 Main Street):
- Monday, 9 AM – 2 PM
- Tuesday, 9 AM – 2 PM
- Wednesday, 9 AM – 2 PM
- Thursday, 9 AM – 2 PM
- Friday & Evenings – by appointment only
Elementary School (448 Cass Street):
- Tuesday, 12 PM – 5 PM
- Thursday, 9 AM – 2 PM
We ask that you practice social distancing in our parking lots and buildings, and please wear a face mask inside the building.
Elementary School & Junior High Yearbooks
Elementary School & Junior High yearbooks and participation certificates are available in the school offices (preschool – 6th grade, pick up is at the elementary school and for junior high, pick up is at the JH/HS). You can pick them up Monday – Thursday from 9 AM – 2 PM.
Hello Scrip families! Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy! Here are a few updates on Scrip and how we will proceed for May and through most of the Summer.
1. We will be doing physical orders twice a month. Following are the dates that orders are due. All orders must be submitted by 8 am on the order date. All orders will be submitted to GLS the morning orders are due and will be available for pick up at the grade school office on Thursdays of the same week. Each order date is a Monday.
- July 20
- August 3
2. Thank you to everyone who has continued to place orders for reloads and e-cards during the school closure. GLS has done a great job to keep their business running smoothly during the shut down. GLS is continuing to offer several great rebates like they normally do this time of year. Make sure you check to see what they all have to offer.
3. April 30th was the end of the Scrip Fiscal Year. We will be working on year end statements this month and hope to get those mailed out by the end of the month. Please make sure your addresses are current on your scrip account.
4. Scrip rebates will be added to your Facts accounts in late June or early July. Rebate percentages are as follows: 60% goes back to you as a tuition rebate. 40% goes back to CPA and 10% goes back to the Scrip Program to help offset administrative costs.
5. Please call the grade school office (708.672.5969) if you need to arrange a pick up time for your physical card orders and keep taking advantage of those reloads and e-cards.
If you have any questions or need additional information please let us know. Thank you for using Scrip!
Illinois Lutheran Schools App
Have you downloaded the Illinois Lutheran Schools App? This is the best way to receive the most up-to-date information from the school. It’s important that every parent downloads this app!
Check out the key features:
- Keep track of the events that are relevant to you.
- Get personalized notifications reminding you about events and schedules that are important to you.
- Sync events with your calendar with a click of a button.
- Access the Athletic & Activities calendar with one click.
- Enjoy the ease of finding all of the necessary information you need right here in the app!
- Get tailored information from your groups based on your subscriptions.
- Get the latest updates from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.