Below is a list of employment opportunities available at Illinois Lutheran Schools.
Hot Lunch Coordinator
Illinois Lutheran Schools is looking for a new Coordinator for our Hot Lunch Program. This individual will be in charge of:
- Manage a high functioning kitchen team and weekly schedule.
- Plan, prepare, present and deliver all meals served at both school buildings.
- Purchase food and supplies, and manage inventory.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Compliance with federal, state, county and local regulations.
- Maintain accurate budget, and work within the guidelines set forth in the budget.
- Inspect food storage rooms for upkeep and supply control.
- Maintain a sanitary work environment and conform to all local codes and policies regarding proper storage, handling and serving of food.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing necessary forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc. to assure control of equipment and supplies.
- Will need to complete class(es) for approved food handlers license, and agree to be fingerprinted.
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal as needed.